Club Re-Development Concept our 5 Year Facilities Strategy
Dear Club Member
Last 5 year Plan
Over the last 5 years our club committees and volunteers have been focusing on the following strategy and aims
- Moving to dedicated new pitches for our Mini Section
- Growing our coaches and volunteers (with over 100 now).
- Growing our Mini & Junior Section (which is now over 250 children and young adults).
- Creation of a Junior Girls Team
- Our First Team cementing their place in Counties 1 Midlands East (North) Division
- Growing our Internal Talent into our Senior Coaching Team
- Greater Integration of our Colts and Senior Section
- Re-establishment of a competitive and regular Second Team
In addition to this there have been a number of improvements made to the club house including:-
Major Club Re-Development Concept & 5 Year Facilities Strategy
The club committee have been looking at our future strategy as to how we can continue to improve Rugby, inclusion for all, and improve and grow our facilities and offerings to current and future members of all ages. To ensure we continue to be the first choice of Wolds Rugby and evolve with the times.
We have decided that the major re-development and improvement of the Club House and associated facilities is an important next step in our journey.
Club House Concept Design
A set of Club House Concept Designs, pictures and layouts have been created and full details and pictures can be seen below.
Before moving to the next steps of planning and finance, its important to us to understand your thoughts, ideas, and support of a development of this kind, also to utilise the wealth of skills in our club.
We would like all members to get involved and have your say, by completing a short survey which can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/F2NMVVJ.
The survey will be open until the 1st December 2023.
We look forward to hearing your feedback and will update you all in the new year, any further questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.